Benita212 or whomever you really are

18 posts / 0 new
Last post
Apostle
Benita212 or whomever you really are

Why do you have several profiles with the same picture but different names?

Isabella
Sour grapes

Comment: 

Still a bit resentful aren't you Dogman?

I think what you meant is 'Thank you Apostle for the heads up'?

B

Isabella
Yeah, not reading all that

Comment: 

I am FAR too busy feeding my cats and cleaning my false teeth, poor lonely spinster that I am.

*bats  grey eyelashes*  If it wasn't for my unibrow, I am sure I can have a nice, decent man with an unhealthy obsession to his dog too but instead I have to make due with boubon and abundant online sarcasm.

Have a nice day,

B

PS You still don't own the site Dogman!  But then again, you WERE reminded of that.  Hahahahaha

Pluto8
Pluto8's picture
Perfect example

Comment: 

Psalm 144:1  Blessed be Yahweh my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight

Pluto8
Pluto8's picture
couldn't get a date with a broom

Comment: 

hahaha.. thanks for the laugh, brother. I'm adding that truism to my verbal arsenal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As to the cat disease.. this quote:

"Infected women, inversely, have been shown to be more outgoing, trusting, sexually adventurous, attractive to men, and image-conscious"

I'd say the person in question has avoided this parasite to date

Psalm 144:1  Blessed be Yahweh my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight

Isabella
Oh sure

Comment: 

I am as ugly as sin inside and out and I won't let ANYONE forget it.

At least I am self aware though which is not something that can be said for you lot of resentful, angry, slow dudes choking on your bile because no one else is interested....awwww honey pie, do you need a cookie to make you feel better?

So wait, I am a really ugly, old, middleaged, no kids, no boyfriends EVER cat lady and I am STILL not interested in you.  Got to suck having the ugliest woman in the room even turn you down doesn't it?  Let alone of those lissom,young women who just seem to pass you by. Aw gee shucks, must be that they can't recognize an *snigger* Alpha Male huh?

Naaah, they are just interested in strong, young, smart beta males.  Darn it!  They will learn though won't they?  When those beta males turn them off with their hard body and their helping around the house, they will learn that what they need is a old, fat dude.  Yep....JUST what every 20-30 something woman wanting to be a sister wife wants.

Don't worry old dudes...you keep waiting another 10-30 years more, some women will definitely be willing to settle.

Have a glorious day,

B

Pluto8
Pluto8's picture
Hilarious!

Comment: 

I have pretty 19 year olds hitting on me, locally. Problem is what's inside them, just as we see on this site !

Frannie
ENOUGH!!!

Comment: 

Serenna & Isabella, this has been going on between  you two now for many months & everyone is really tired of it. TAKE IT TO PM or just shut up, please. I believve I said this a few months back also. This site is not for you two to fight.

Here to talk to friends. I am pro-poly, but am not seeking.

Isabella
That is true, even I am tired of it

Comment: 

Serena - Didn't forget, didn't care.  Pretty sure she looks like the back end of a bus to put up with you, someone needs to give her an ego boost and I doubt she will hang around for long..You were lucky to catch her when she was young and didn't know any better and you know that is true.

P8- That's what you think they are,,,,I have heard most of them were 50 year old men called Stan living in their mother's basement. Oh yeah, of course the problem is THEM!!!  How long have you been searching again?  No one else wants you, better be happy with monogamy because all that personality is going to get is some fellow Neo Nazi toothless moron with no job and little prospects.  Come on Pluto, be real now. You know you are punching above your weight.

Frannie -  Yes you are right it isn't.  But nor is it a site which is there for both of these 'Men' (and I use that word only in the biological sense) to harass and bully everyone on the site that that they disapprove of dispite being told more than once to cease, the most recently only happened a few days ago and they are still at it because they feel that THEIR desires for this site is more important to the freedom of others AND the express wishes of the site owners.

Regardless, please notice that this forum IS called 'Endless Debate and whining' expressly created for these little manbabies to moan about no other woman wanting them and failing to see the elephant in the room which is, there are few women out there and the real genuine ones don't want them.

They are getting a piece of their own medicine and like all fake 'Alpha males' who are really just insecure little bullies who need discipline, they do not like it.

Real men are not on here whining like babies, the real men are out there taking care of their business.

Just a thought,

B

Apostle
I POSTED THIS THREAD

Comment: 

ON THIS FORUM TO WARN THAT THE CHICK IS FAKE. COULDN'T FIND A FORUM WHERE IT WOULD FIT. DIDN'T POST IT SO THIS COULD TURN INTO A FREE FOR ALL.. TO TRY AND JUSTIFY TO KEEP FIGHTING IS MORONIC. THERE ARE REAL MEN ON HERE THAT HAVE VERY HIGH STANDARDS AND FIND MOST WESTERN WOMEN REPREHENSIBLE. SO SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE THE BIGGER PERSON AND STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT. I SERIOUSLY DOUBT JESUS APPROVES.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Gandhi

Isabella
Appreciate

Comment: 

I appreciate that you did that Apostle, as you know I have done the same. Sorry for flaming your thread Al.

Please remember, that men are not the only one with standards though and some men are just not up to the standards we require.

B

x

Apostle
Isabella

Comment: 

I realise and appreciate that women have standards. That being said the standard the VAST MAJORITY have on these polygamy sites start at who has the fatest wallet and ends with what is in it for me. I have over the years talked to many women and have yet to find one that meets what I seek. I guess I got spoiled by having the honor of marrying such a wonderfully fantastic woman like my wife.

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."
Gandhi

Isabella
Money oriented

Comment: 

Yeah, I have seen that around, some girls looking to be kept.  Pretty sure some women have this insane idea that polygamy = rich Arab billionaires or something.  I know there are a lot of scammers and fakes, I do, I would not like to be a genuine man having to wade through all of the Nigerian romance scams and gold diggers, I admire your persistance but please remember we are not all like that and the continued anti female rhetoric is not encouraging to the genuine women who DO visit the site and want to see what people are talking about.  All we see is stuff about how nasty modern women are.  Can you perhaps see how that might come across badly?

Pluto8
Pluto8's picture
anti female rhetoric

Comment: 

Now that's good for a giggle!

Anti feminist, anti hostile females, anti argumentitive, troublemaking female is not the same. (and this is only online, I can't imagine the reality)

I happen to adore sweet, kind, loving, pure, chaste girls. I happen to have married one and have over 30 years of fidelity to her

Apparently the person in question here either fails to look in the mirror, or is just here to vent at men, out of spinster~frustration. Said person will never have a successful relationship with a real man

Isabella
Ermmm

Comment: 

What part of 'organ grinder not the monkey' aren't you getting Pluto?

Regardless of my relationship status, it is not me who constantly whines about the lack of women who meet my criteria, that would be you and you know no one will ever meet it because, well you are not a very attractive person.  So, isn't it about time you dealt with that and gave us women a break from your hurt feelings?

Thanks, we really need a break from you.

B

Pluto8
Pluto8's picture
It's getting funnier

Comment: 

The person in question is a real miss know it all, isn't it? Any cheap shot will do

Bespeaks a very miserable person.. 

Rock
a few words to describe

Comment: 

Intemperate. Hostile. Combative.

The ironic fact is that she doesn't see it in herself.

noblequest
noblequest's picture
Wow...

Comment: 

And here I was missing out on all of the byplay.

Morality is your agreement with yourself to abide by your own rules - RAH