Recent comments

• Reply to: Something I don't understand   1 day 7 hours ago

Many who come to this little corner of the relationship world are delusional about the realities of poly. They simply do not understand, thinking it's just another type of relationship. I've not lived it, myself (we are very discerning and have set a high bar) but I have many years of taking to men who have and do live it, and a few of their wives, not to mention all the game players, deluded folks and a few interested real girls, both in person and on line. To put it simply, most people of both sexes (yes, Virginia there are only two sexes) on this site will never and cannot ever live poly. A few examples are single men coming here looking for a first wife. Good grief, there are MILLIONS of single girls out there, yet they come to the hardest place of all to look for one? (Most real, poly minded single girls who know the score aren't interested, if you can't even succeeed with a first wife and either win her over to the concept, or unless she wants it on her own, why would a smart girl gamble on you? If she does, you are still back to square one, seeking the hardest-of-all relationship to find and keep, a situation where many good couples have spent decades of their lives) ~~ And most females who come here come out of multiple failed relationships, yet somehow think that poly is easier to live? Well, girls it isn't, not by a moon shot. If you couldn't hack monogamy there's scant chance you are going to succeed at polygyny. Our track record of well over 30 years of happy marrriage is the kind of stable place where it CAN work, IF the miraculous happens and true compatibility is there, and everyone is on the same page. We are not holding our breath, we need that for the adventure we are currently living

• Reply to: Something I don't understand   1 day 7 hours ago

is when they ask me will you love me more than your first wife. Of course I am not going to love another woman more than I love my current wife. I will love them both equally. To expect otherwise is absolute Madness on their part.

• Reply to: Something I don't understand   1 day 7 hours ago

I can see why they would want to build a relationship with you first because a lot of women come to poly wanting a monogamous type of courtship. It's not realistic or healthy though, so it's good that you don't indulge it. Because in the end, they will have to assimilate into your family, and that will mean A LOT of time with your current wife. Not just you.

• Reply to: Looking for first wife   1 day 8 hours ago

I sent you a private message

• Reply to: Looking for first wife   1 day 8 hours ago

I sent you a private message

• Reply to: Something I don't understand   1 day 8 hours ago

not at all. it would seem strange that they would not. Unless they are hoping the current wife goes and they stay.

• Reply to: Looking for first wife   1 day 18 hours ago
    x

x

• Reply to: Looking for first wife   2 days 1 hour ago

I read your profile and it sounds like something I've been looking for & would, love to get to know more about you & the future. I hope to hear back from you when you get a chance.
    Dani

• Reply to: WoW I am so happy and excited to have found this site!   2 days 3 hours ago
    New

We (Richard and Stephanie) are new to this site, but we are excited about the possibility of finding our second wife here...

• Reply to: Fundamentalist groups?   2 days 9 hours ago