Recent comments

• Reply to: My ad I was asked to post (single female)   10 hours 48 min ago

I"ll just post one comment on this because in the past, on this forum, i've written too much on the subject and since this is a personal ad area, I won't be debating this...just a quick comment.

in this day and age, everyone has their take on submission as it works for them in their relationships. whether they are male/female or male/male/female or male female/female or trans/male/female/rubber doll. LOL

since things have changed only since the 1950's in the U.S. in regards to the male and female roles in the family, i think it's safe to say that thousands of years ago, men, especially leaders such as jacob or Abraham, considered their wives to be the first mate of their 'ship' and the men were unequivocal captains.

trying to apply the 'new age' philosophy of male/female roles which has only occured in the past 60 yrs to biblical times is plain absurd.

• Reply to: My ad I was asked to post (single female)   13 hours 8 min ago

Webster's definition of submission is nowhere near God's idea of submission. And since you have no idea what I mean by biblical submission you're making assumptions based on fact not yet in evidence. My comment was to Pink01 not you.

• Reply to: My ad I was asked to post (single female)   14 hours 30 min ago

Daniel Webster collected usages and tried to document different meanings people understood for them.

I understood the young lady to mean she does not go to some Church or does not particularly espouse a particular established class of belief.... like say Catholic or Protestant or any division thereor.... while asserting that she has deeply-held views and convictions of her own.

I doubt that that wives of Abram, Isaac, or Jacob were "submissive" in the sense that some late medieval "Christians" use as they tried to intimidate their wives.  Even Jesus, who I believe was married to the two sisters of Lazarus, Mary and Martha, was chided by Martha for letting Mary sit idly by listening to Him while she slaved in the Kitchen.

Any woman who can't speak her mind fearlessly is no true Christian woman.

Yah, a husband needs to care for a wife and lead, but imo that involves some respectful discussions of issues, if possible, in preference to bald orders.

Some men might just shrink from an open statement of a woman being adverse to being treated like a doormat, but if they can't deal with it, they should shrink from the task.

• Reply to: looking for mr right and the right family   1 day 9 hours ago

thanks for your input? obviously i introduced myself and explained so i wouldn't have to explain 100 times over in messages and whatever else. i'm sorry if that offends you?! if i'm nuts, what does that make you? you should not judge a person, only god can do that.

• Reply to: looking for mr right and the right family   1 day 9 hours ago

thank you!

• Reply to: looking for mr right and the right family   1 day 13 hours ago

Good luck in your search. Hope you find what you are seeking.

• Reply to: looking for mr right and the right family   1 day 13 hours ago

Your whole post was me,me,me,me and you better follow me. You are nuts!

• Reply to: Never Imagined Myself Here...   2 days 14 hours ago

biblicalfamilies.org

• Reply to: Never Imagined Myself Here...   2 days 19 hours ago

Polygynyy is not only biblical, but part of the kingdom plan. Read around this site     http://www.biblicalpolygamy.com

• Reply to: My ad I was asked to post (single female)   3 days 12 hours ago

I think it is a very good ad. Right to the point so no confusion. People forget Jesus was spiritual and not religious. The religious leaders of the day like the Pharisees and Sadducees were religious and not spiritual and Jesus condemned their behavior. The Sanhedrin were very religious and condemned Jesus. I don't fully understand why you find biblical  submission hilarious though but then again it really isn't my place to understand.