Recent comments

• Reply to: looking for a second wife   7 hours 1 min ago

They must be Albanian http://mymemory.translated.net/en/Albanian/English/gomist  and therefore have a lot of tires to repair

• Reply to: looking for a second wife   8 hours 32 min ago

• Reply to: Searching for a faithful wife   6 days 12 hours ago

Text me 912 272 2758

• Reply to: LOOKING FOR A HUSBAND   1 week 3 days ago

Hello and welcome to the site. I'd be interested in talking with you and getting to know you.

• Reply to: Seeking loving family >.<   1 week 4 days ago

I would love to talm woth you would it be ok to email you ro talk.

• Reply to: Looking for a Wife   1 week 4 days ago

am here looking for honest and simple man for something serious,kindly drop your contact so that i can contact you.thanks

• Reply to: How to Seek Out a Second Wife   2 weeks 5 days ago

Hi,

I am relatively new to the forum as well and actually will be moving to Pennyslvania very soon (tomorrow in fact) to be with my new family. I am from New york and am spending my weeks in Pennsylvania and back to New York on the Weekends until I am fully packed and ready to move at the end of the month.  My family and I just recently met at the end of May but have hit it off quite wonderfully overall so far.  I am moving to a very small town just over the border in PA so can understand how judgemental people can be.  We are still not sure how to address who I am publically yet, especially since we are still new to this, and I am not yet "wife number 2".

This lifestyle is something I never imagined for myself, and I have only had a history of monogomous relationships so all of this is so very new to me.  I have told my family and although they are supportive they were shocked at first.  I have only told two of my friends though because I am afraid of losing my friends because most are very conservative in view points and most will not understand.  My potential sisterwife has shared with a few of her friends and they seem okay with it and her parents are okay with it as well.

It is also very new to my new family.  The idea was actually that of my new sisterwife and not the husband.  After being married for 20 years, she approached him with the idea last year and she had to sell it to him and they have been searching every since.  They found me when one of my ex boyfriends actually posted a personal ad for me (I almost wanted to kill him after I found out!) and the husband was one of the replies to that ad.  My ex passed a long potential suitors in my direction and threw his in just because my ex knew that I was non-judgemental and open-minded.  I started talking to the husband and then he and the wife and then I went out and met the entire family.  They really enjoyed having me there and I would go back to see them as often as I could and now, I'm moving there soon to start this adventure full-time! Don't give up on your search because you may never know where your sister wife may be.  I never imagined this lifestyle for myself and it is a HUGE adjustment that is going to turn my life completely upside down but one I'm willing to make because I seem to fit so well with my family.  I wish the same for you, and am certain you will find your sisterwife- hopefully my new family thinks the wait was worth it to them too!

Good luck in your search and feel free to private message me if you would like to talk to another soon to be Pennsylvanian if only to discuss the lifestyle and acceptance in the state or just to talk about the lifestyle in general.

• Reply to: Maca in the morning:)   2 weeks 6 days ago

I'm so glad her prognosis is so good, and I'm sure your health is going to benefit too from eating better quality food!

One of the things I'm thankful for is having been raised without shots, and prescriptions, that tend to contribute to the imbalances and autoimmune dysfunctions so many are dealing with.
    Processed food is gross, I agree, but the run away medical insanity is in my opinion far worse.

• Reply to: Maca in the morning:)   3 weeks 5 hours ago

Hey Jo,
    I'm glad you found it worth reading. We were told you can reverse the hashimoto by eating all organic and cutting out all processed foods. So I think we can do it. I can't imagine how many people are suffering with leaking gut and other autoimmune diseases because of processed food products. Once you learn the damage, the thought of fast food makes you sick. I'm really thankful I wake up to a mom bringing me a glass of fresh pressed organic juice in the morning and we get to sit and have the best conversations before starting our day. I'm so happy to be aware of the processed food epidemic.

• Reply to: Maca in the morning:)   3 weeks 1 day ago

It was interesting.
    Sorry to hear about your your mom's diagnosis. I can only hope that a natural approach involving healthy food, will provide benefits beyond treating her condition.

We like eating organic, and raising and growing our food. It's the only way to know what you're eating.