people are active on here.....we posted a topic...people read it. We are very serious in needing advice. No one will give any. I am very surprised that no one wants to give their input good or bad on polygamy. The only message we received was what seemed like spam from a womna that clearly did not read about us. We aren't looking for sex or another spouse at this point.
Can anyone answer these questions:
1. How can we talk with polygamist famlies to get insight on what is working and not working for them?
2. For the sister wives...what is the first best advice you can give Lindsey?
3. for the hubsands...what is the first best advice you can give Sam?
4. If we decide we want to open our family up to another spouse where is the best place to go to "meet" people?
5. Does anyone live in the bible belt and practice polygamy?
6. Is polygamy better than polyamoury or vice versa?
Thank you all!